Respect for the dignity of people and equal opportunities are two of Ence’s fundamental ethical pillars. Our company understands diversity as a value-generating asset that fosters innovation and enriches all our employees personally and professionally.
In this context, Ence contemplates diversity not only in terms of gender, but also cultural, generational, ideological diversity, sexual orientation, skills and competencies, different abilities, as well as any other personal, physical or social condition.
Ence’s principles of action regarding diversity are defined in the Diversity and Equal Opportunity Policy, approved by the Board of Directors.
The commitments established by Ence’s Policy materialize in the Plan and the specific equality objectives that Ence periodically defines. The Plan promotes the effective application of the principle of equality between men and women, guaranteeing the same opportunities for selection and professional development at all levels of the organization, as well as non-discrimination in remuneration or of any other type.
Our company also seeks to create a work environment in which individual differences are valued and which constitutes a hallmark of Ence’s identity to attract and retain talent.
Equality Objectives 2021-2023
The Equality Objectives approved for the 2021-2023 period focus on five areas: selection and recruitment processes, professional development, equal pay, conciliation and visibility to ensure internal equity and increase the representation of women in our human team.
- Professional Development: In relation to the distribution of women in the Ence workforce, identify active policies to equalize representation by gender at the different levels.
- New additions: Enhance the attraction of female talent.
- Salary Difference: We will ensure internal equity in equivalent positions between the sexes.
- Reconciliation measures: To promote a rational balance between professional and personal life.
- Visibility and monitoring of equality objectives: We will increase the visibility of the Equality Plan with various measures that include meetings of the Technical Equality Commission, Equality Round Tables and awareness actions aimed at Ence’s human team and collaborating companies.