1. What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected TV) when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings. Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser-, Ence will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided in a possible moment of registration, for its part, in a form published on our website.
2. What types of cookies does this website use?
Click on the image to enlarge.
a) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
b) According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
The Ence website may use third-party services that, on behalf of these third organizations, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other services. Internet.
c) According to the period of time that they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the requested service in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. How are they configured?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Selecting the Cookies blocking option in your browser may not allow you to fully use all the features of the Website.
If you wish to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored through the settings and settings of your Internet browser.