ENCE is listed on the Spanish stock exchanges and the Continuous Market since its complete privatization in 2001 and is part of the Ibex 35. The ENCE’s stock exchange codes on Bloomberg and Reuters are ENC.SM and ENC.MC, respectively.
The Company’s share capital comprises 246,272,500 shares with a par value of EUR 0.90 each. The Company’s shares are represented by the book-entry method, and all have the same voting and dividend rights.
The following tables show the evolution and changes in Share Capital.
1. Evolution in share capital
2. Changes in share capital
Shareholding distribution as of May 2018 according to information sent to the CNMV, as well as links to the section on significant shareholdings and treasury stock of the CNMV.
Notifications on voting rights and financial instruments (CNMV)
Notifications on own shares (CNMV)
1. Dividend Policy
The following are the main characteristics of the dividend policy applicable since fiscal year 2017:
- Charged to the results of each fiscal year, the Board of Directors shall propose the distribution of a dividend per share equivalent to approximately 50% of the profit per share obtained;
- The payment of said dividends shall be agreed upon according to the following schedule:
- Two interim dividends: one agreed at the end of the first semester and another agreed in the month of November of each year.
- A complementary dividend that will be proposed to the Company’s Ordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Dividend Policy is subject to compliance with the financial discipline criteria established in the Strategic Plan and the Company’s legal and contractual obligations.
The following table shows the dividends delivered by the Company in the last fifteen years since full privatization in 2001: