ENCE’s shares are listed on the Spanish stock exchange and the continuous market since it was fully privatised in 2001. They are traded in the Ibex 35 and the Ibex Top Dividend indices. ENCE’s stock codes on Bloomberg and Reuters are ENC.SM and ENC.MC, respectively
The Company’s share capital comprises 246,272,500 shares with a par value of € 0.90 each. The Company’s shares are represented by the book-entry method, and all have the same voting and dividend rights.
The table below shows the dividends paid out by the Company in the last 10 years:
1. Trend in share capital
2. Changes in share capital
The shareholding structure as of December 2019 according to information filed with the CNMV, along with the links to the significant shareholding and own share reporting sections of the CNMV.
Significant Holdings and Own Shares (CNMV)
1. Dividend Policy
Below are the key characteristics of the dividend policy in effect since 2017:
- The proposed payout, with a charge against profits for the year, of a per-share dividend equivalent to approximately 50% of reported earnings per share;
- The following timing and structure:
- Two interim dividends, one ratified at the end of the first half and the other in November of each year;
- A final dividend, to be approved at the Company’s Annual General Meeting.
- The dividend policy is subject to delivery of the financial discipline criteria laid down in the Business Plan as well as the company’s legal and contractual obligations.
The table below itemizes the dividends paid out by the Company in the last 10 years: