The Board of Directors has been granted the mission of supervising the company and creating value for the shareholders, as well as holding Ence’s representation and management powers vested on the Board by the Bylaws and the Law. Among its core competencies, the following stand out:
- Summon the General Shareholders’ Meetings, preparing of the corresponding agenda and drafting proposed agreements.
- Prepare the annual financial statements and the presentation thereof to the General Shareholders’ Meetings.
- Approve of the remuneration of managing Directors within the limits set by the General Meeting.
- Approve of the strategic plan, the corporate social responsibility policy, the risk control and management policy and the dividend policy.
- Determine the Company’s and the Group’s corporate governance policy.
- Approve the financial information to be published periodically.